Wednesday 25 February 2009

Horses in LA



I'll admit, the title of this post is misleading because I did not manage to get a picture of a horse. But anyway, I had to drop something off at a house for work, and after driving through the hustle and bustle of Glendale the main road suddenly ended and curved and I was at a huge park area, with a horse corral. A guy on a horse walked right by my car. This was in LA, I swear. When I got back, I looked up where I had been, and apparently it is right near (or is) Griffith Park.. I must have been at (or near) the equestrian center. It was the prettiest place I've seen in LA so far, my cell phone pics really do not do it justice.

The second pic, by the way, is really really small because I had to zoom in to get it, which on my phone just makes it really small. If you put on your reading glasses and look reeeeaaaaalllly closely, you will see a sign with a horse on it - it is a crosswalk for horses!

No comments: